Architectural Technician - Banbury Oxfordshire
This design led Architectural practice based in the North of Oxfordshire is currently looking to appoint an Architectural Technician. If you are looking for a new role offering long term progression with a growing company then this could be the role for you.
The company is made up of two offices and use their extensive experience and knowledge to produce a supportive business atmosphere which finds creative ways to produce the clients design and vision. They work mainly in the high-end residential sector but also work on education and commercial sectors with projects from £300,000 to £10 million.
Due to ongoing development they are looking for an Architectural technician to join the team.
Role & Responsibilities
- Working on RIBA stage 4 Technical drawing packages on a number of residential and education projects
- Take a lead role in the running of projects
- Visit site as required
- Work directly with clients.
Required Skills & Experience
- Chartered Architectural Technician
- 3 years minimum experience
- Ability to work autonomously
- Client facing experience
- Experience of ArchiCAD is highly beneficial but full training will be given
- Background in the use of BIM preferred.
What you get back
- Competitive salary
- Regular company organised Social events
If you meet the criteria above, send us your CV and portfolio. We receive a large number of applications so if you do not hear back within 7 days consider your application unsuccessful this time. We will keep a copy of your details on file for future vacancies.
Did you know we run a referral scheme? We'll give you £300 worth of vouchers if you introduce us to anyone who we then successfully place in a new job role. Just send us their information and we'll do the rest.
Terms: A candidate is deemed to have been successfully placed once they have started a new job as a result of an introduction made by Hunter Dunning and when they've successfully completed the probation period.
Architectural technician Job in Banbury Oxfordshire - Your Architectural Recruitment Specialists (Recruiter: John Job Ref:10410)