Residential Architectural Technician
We are currently working with a multidisciplinary practice who are currently looking to add an Architectural Technician to its residential team in Bedfordshire, to work on number of large scale developments.
With expertise gained over 40 years in the building industry, my client is a leading practice in multi-disciplinary projects including commercial, residential, retail, education, industrial architecture and many more.
Due to a strong pipeline of future work they have a need to add an Architectural Technician to their residential team.
Role & Responsibilities
- Working as part of the dedicated residential team
- Production of technical detailing and planning drawings
- Take a lead role in the running of projects
- Visit site as required
- Work directly with clients.
Required Skills & Experience
- CIAT qualified
- Minimum of 3 years post qualification experience
- Skilled in the use of AutoCAD is essential
- Experience in working with Revit, sketch up and Photoshop would be highly beneficial
- Confident in speaking directly with clients
- Possess a full Uk driving licence as you will be required to visit site
- Experience with UK residential projects would be essential
- Large scale residential experience would be highly desirable.
What you get back
- £30,000 -£36,000
- Additional days holiday on your birthday
- Life assurance, healthcare and travel insurance
- Above average pension contribution dependent of role
If you meet the criteria above, send us your CV and portfolio. We receive a large number of applications so if you do not hear back within 7 days consider your application unsuccessful this time. We will keep a copy of your details on file for future vacancies.
Did you know we run a referral scheme? We'll give you £300 worth of vouchers if you introduce us to anyone who we then successfully place in a new job role. Just send us their information and we'll do the rest.
Terms: A candidate is deemed to have been successfully placed once they have started a new job as a result of an introduction made by Hunter Dunning and when they've successfully completed the probation period.
Residential Architectural technician Job in Bedfordshire - Your Architectural Recruitment Specialists (Recruiter: John Job Ref: 10409)