RIBA Part III
Recently Qualified Architect / RIBA Part 3
We have an exciting opportunity for a talented recently qualified architect to join an established North Devon Chartered practice with a growing workload of healthcare, education and bespoke house projects.
This role is the chance for a Project architect to take a step up with their career and gain experience of running projects at all stages within a supportive studio environment.
We are based in Barnstaple, close to surfing beaches, attractive coastline and Exmoor- a great part of the country to live and raise a family. We have been established over twenty years and have many repeat clients in the community and commercial sectors.
We are looking for someone with:
• Excellent communication skills
• Solid Design skills based on awareness of context and a commitment to place the clients needs at the centre of solutions.
• Sound technical background capable of managing the development of projects through all stages from inception to completion
• Willing to develop their experience of programming workload and managing small teams
• The ability to administer contracts on site and deal with all aspects of contract administration.
We support CPD for all staff and flexible working hours. We utilise Vectorworks, Sketchup and Lumion. The successful candidate will be self motivated and enthusiastic to take the practice forward & devlop their professional skills over a variety of project sectors and scales.
We are looking for a team player who has an optimistic and entrepreneurial approach and a commitment to design quality to help us keep winning those awards. Salary: In return for the right person we are prepared to offer a competitive salary, commensurate with qualifications, skills and experience.
Applications: Please submit a cover letter indicating what made you apply and what you can bring to the practice, your CV, and a small selection of your work in PDF format by email (max 10MB) for the attention of; firstname.lastname@example.org
David Wilson Partnership is an equal opportunities employer.
No agencies please.