Architect (ARB/ RIBA)
Salary: Competitive salary based on experience
A chartered and multi-disciplinary practice based in Manchester have a fantastic new opportunity for an Architect with 5+ years UK based experience to join their successful and thriving team. The practices' current and past work include Architecture, Urban Design, Master planning, Interiors, Graphics and Branding.
With this role you would be expected to have previous job running experience and 5 years post qualification experience, ideally in a chartered practice. This practice does use MicroStation as their main software, but training will be provided for the right individual.
With this role of Architect, you will gain an attractive salary, appealing company benefits and genuine career mentoring and progression.
To be an Architect you must:
- Have 5+ years UK based experience, post qualification and a full understanding of the UK planning policies and building regulations.
- Have excellent software knowledge. MicroStation is desirable.
- Have previous experience in the Residential and Commercial sectors.
- Have the initiatively to work successfully as an individual but also able to work as a team.
- Have excellent communication skills both verbally and written.
- Previous job running experience.
Whilst working as an Architect you will be:
- Liaising with other clients, contractors and other work professionals.
- Ensuring that all deadlines are met to a high standard of work.
- Working predominantly in key residential sectors.
- Responsible for project management.
Commutable locations for this role are:
Manchester, Chorley, Cheshire, Bolton, Bollington, Sale, Wigan
If you are interested in hearing more about this excellent opportunity, please give KAZ a call on 01792957381 for a private and confidential chat. Alternatively, you can send across your CV to kaz.ozseS@penguinrecruitment.co.uk.