Experienced Commercial Architect
This multidisciplinary company based in Bedford is currently looking to expand its commercial team, with the addition of an Architect.
With expertise gained over 40 years in the building industry, my client is a leading practice in multi-disciplinary projects including commercial, residential, retail, education, industrial architecture and many more.
Due to their continued success and strong pipeline of work, they now require an Architect to join their commercial team.
Role & Responsibilities
- Working across all RIBA stages
- Projects would include retail, commercial and retirement living projects
- Producing both front end designs, working drawing packages and planning applications
- Take a lead role in the running of projects as required
- Work directly with clients.
Required Skills & Experience
- Minimum of 5 years post qualification experience
- Must have UK residential project experience.
- Large scale residential project experience would be extremely beneficial
- Proficiency in AutoCAD and 3D modelling
- Previous experience in writing NBS specifications would be desirable
- Practical knowledge of Revit, Sketchup, Photoshop would be beneficial
- Full UK drivers' licence as you will be required to visit site.
What you get back
- £30,000 - £40,000
- Additional days holiday on your birthday
- Life assurance, healthcare and travel insurance
- Above average pension contribution dependent of role.
If you meet the criteria above, send us your CV and portfolio. We receive a large number of applications so if you do not hear back within 7 days consider your application unsuccessful this time. We will keep a copy of your details on file for future vacancies.
Did you know we run a referral scheme? We'll give you £300 worth of vouchers if you introduce us to anyone who we then successfully place in a new job role. Just send us their information and we'll do the rest.
Terms: A candidate is deemed to have been successfully placed once they have started a new job as a result of an introduction made by Hunter Dunning and when they've successfully completed the probation period.
Architect Job in Bedford - Your Architectural Recruitment Specialists (Recruiter: John Job Ref: 10404)