Salary: Up to £35k (+ excellent benefits)
We have an exciting opportunity for an Architectural Technician to join a collaborative, multi-disciplinary practise located near Farndon, Nottinghamshire. We would like to speak to Architectural Technicians with a number of years' worth of experience using Revit and ideally Autocad.
You will be working as part of an award-winning practice, where you will be a crucial component of the team, working predominately on an exciting expansion for a major national retailer. However, there is also a possibility of working on residential and commercial development projects within the practice.
Qualifications/Experience for this Architectural Technician role:
- Sound knowledge of Revit
- Experience in retail development is desirable, though not essential
- Motivation, drive to succeed and commitment to the role is necessary
- Ability to work at pace with energy
- Experience of working in and leading the technical aspects of a project team
- Strong communication skills, including project reporting
- Sound experience of technical building design and Building Regulations, within new build and refurbishment/fit out
- Ability to work on a number of projects at one time whilst managing their workload and time, as well as the time of their team
- Experience of using other packages such as Sketchup, Photoshop, Lumion etc is beneficial.
Benefits: Contributory pension, pay reviews, career progression, healthcare, CPD's, generous holiday allowance.
Commutable locations for this Architectural Technician position include: Farndon, Hawton, New Balderton and Newark-on-Trent.
If you are interested in this Architectural Technician role or would like a little more information, please call GEORGIA on (01792) 365 000 or alternatively, please email an updated CV and portfolio to email@example.com