Part II Architectural Assistant
Michael Lyons Architecture is an innovative design-led, award-winning architectural practice based in a converted barn complex on the outskirts of Salisbury. We undertake a wide variety of work including high quality private houses, conservation of historic buildings, rural estate development and farm diversification.
We currently have a number of very exciting projects and are looking for an enthusiastic Part II Architectural Assistant to join our studio. As part of a supportive and friendly team you will be fully involved in the design and construction process and given encouragement to progress your career.
The right applicant should be able to display the following:
- Knowledge of current UK Building Regulations
- 1-2 years experience of working in an architectural practice
- Strong design abilities and knowledge of construction detailing
- Confident and professional approach to working
- Organised, enthusiastic and ambitious approach
- Proficiency and accuracy in AutoCAD
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Be fluent in English and have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
Whilst you should be confident in producing high quality design and working drawings, we believe that an enthusiastic and positive attitude is just as important. A valid UK driving licence and access to own transport will also be necessary.
Your role will give you a well-rounded architectural experience working on projects from inception through to completion with the ability to work autonomously as well as part of a team.
Please forward CV’s to email@example.com
Michael Lyons Architecture
1 Manor Farm Barns