3D Landscape Architectural Visualiser
An international Landscape practice, known best for their diverse portfolio of work in Europe, the Middle East, Africa and Asia, is calling for an experienced Architectural Visualiser to join its team of 14 in South Central London.
With 245 staff worldwide, my client has 6 offices, these include; Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Oman, Doha, China and London. Their Services include; planning & urban design, landscape Architecture, lighting design, project management, quantity surveying, horticulture and irrigation. Project types are hugely varied but include; large scale infrastructure and residential developments; international hotels; university schemes; mixed-use and multi-layered public realm projects.
Multiple award winners, the practice is renowned for delivering world class, unique and practical design solutions. Best known for the iconic masterplan of the Burj Khalifa, they have a robust client list predominantly within the Middle East, where the work load continues to increase.
Role & Responsibilities
- Responsible for the design language of the studio
- The sole 3D Visualiser for the London office
- Communicate with the Dubai Visualisation team daily
- Produce high quality drawings and visualisations for all landscape projects being managed in-house
- Work closely with the landscape architectural team to bring their design visions to life
- Use Rhino, SketchUp and 3Ds Max on a daily basis with the Forest Pack plugin
- Report to the London Director and Dubai design team
Required Skills & Experience
- Strong experience in the production of 3D images, including diagrams, sketches, conceptual imagery and realistic CGI
- An advanced user of Sketchup, Rhino and 3Ds Max (including the Forest Pack plugin)
- Excellent hand sketching ability
- Able to create high quality renders to a professional standard
- Able to present an extensive portfolio of visual work, displaying photorealistic images of landscapes, large scale/complex buildings and masterplans
- Confident managing an independent desk of work
- A high standard of written and verbal English.
What you get back
- £40,000 - £45,000
- Working hours 9am-5.30pm
- Close to local amenities
- Fantastic transport links
If you meet the criteria above, send us your CV and portfolio. We receive a large number of applications so if you do not hear back within 7 days consider your application unsuccessful this time. We will keep a copy of your details on file for future vacancies.
Did you know we run a referral scheme? We'll give you £300 worth of vouchers if you introduce us to anyone who we then successfully place in a new job role. Just send us their information and we'll do the rest.
Terms: A candidate is deemed to have been successfully placed once they have started a new job as a result of an introduction made by Hunter Dunning and when they've successfully completed the probation period.