Part 2 Architectural Assistant
Are you a Part 2 Architectural Assistant with a flair for high-end residential and hospitality projects? We have landed a new role in Kent with a practice Sevenoaks that has a great reputation in the industry and might be perfect move to boost your progression and career prospects.
- Location: Sevenoaks, Kent
- Contract Type: Permanent
- Start Date: ASAP
- Salary/Rate: £24,000-£32,000 DOE
- Randstad CPE Contact: Matt Wright - 01273 391010
The company brief:
This relatively young and exciting practice, are a small firm of Architects and Interior Designers that work with a variety of developers and clients across a broad range of sectors, including residential, office and retail/leisure projects. The company pride themselves on having a commitment to add value to all projects they undertake, with high-quality designs and professional client service. As a result of continued growth and newly realised projects, they are looking to recruit an experienced Part 2 Architectural Assistant to join their small team, as soon as possible - this will be considered on a temporary or permanent basis.
- Ability to develop your skills, talent and experience within a growing company.
- Lovely team and working environment.
- Competitive salary, based on experience.
- Good holiday allowance.
- UK pension contributions.
- CPD training.
- Staff team building days.
Your new role:
As an experienced Part 2 Architectural Assistant, you will need to be confident at running projects, as well as working closely with the lead Architect. You should be ambitious and demonstrate excellent attention to producing good designs and technically detailed drawings, ideally using Vectorworks (2D & 3D). You will have the opportunity to work on a variety of exciting, residential and commercial projects, from conception to completion, using your sound knowledge of UK building regulations. Working as an experienced Part 2 Architectural Assistant, you should also have previous experience of working with the UK architectural industry. They have previously taken Part 2s through their Part 3s, so this is a possibility too.
- Part 2 Architectural Assistant experience, within the UK architectural industry.
- Ideally, experience of working with Vectorworks (not essential).
- Excellent eye for technical detailing with a strong design flare too.
- Good time management skills and ability to run multiple jobs.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Be able to work on your own initiative as well as part of a team.
- Sound understanding of the UK Building Regulations and Planning Applications.
What you need to do next
If you feel this role meets your expectations please click apply and upload your details or CV. If you are seeking a new role in the future please feel free to contact Matt Wright at Randstad CPE's Brighton branch, on 01273 391010, for a confidential discussion where we can provide advice, assistance with training and update you on our latest vacancies.
Randstad Construction Property Engineering is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.