If you have excellent technical skills and experience working on commercial and retail projects then this role with a multidisciplinary practice who are currently looking to add an Architectural Technician to its commercial team in Bedfordshire then this could be for you.
With expertise gained over 40 years in the building industry, my client is a leading practice in multi-disciplinary projects including commercial, residential, retail, education, industrial architecture and many more.
Due to a strong pipeline of future work they have a need to add an Architectural Technician to their commercial team.
Role & Responsibilities
- Working as part of the dedicated Commercial team
- Production of technical detailing and planning drawings
- Take a lead role in the running of projects
- Visit site as required
- Work directly with clients.
Required Skills & Experience
- CIAT qualified
- Minimum of 5 years post qualification experience
- Skilled in the use of AutoCAD is essential
- Experience in working with Revit, sketch up and Photoshop would be highly beneficial
- Confident in speaking directly with clients
- Possess a full Uk driving licence as you will be required to visit site.
What you get back
- The salary would be circa £33,000
- Benefits package - including Life and health insurance.
If you meet the criteria above, send us your CV and portfolio. We receive a large number of applications so if you do not hear back within 7 days consider your application unsuccessful this time. We will keep a copy of your details on file for future vacancies.
Did you know we run a referral scheme? We'll give you £300 worth of vouchers if you introduce us to anyone who we then successfully place in a new job role. Just send us their information and we'll do the rest.
Terms: A candidate is deemed to have been successfully placed once they have started a new job as a result of an introduction made by Hunter Dunning and when they've successfully completed the probation period.
Architectural Techniction Job in Bedfordshire - Your Architectural Recruitment Specialists (Recruiter: John Job Ref:10390)