Part II Architectural Assistant
We are looking for an enthusiastic and ambitious RIBA Part II Architectural Assistant to join our growing practice in Winchester. The position offers the opportunity to grow within the company and support will be provided with Part III studies should it be required.
Witcher Crawford are a friendly practice working predominately in the high end private domestic and listed building sectors. We currently have active projects across the whole of southern England and the Channel Islands. As a practice not wedded to style, we embrace all forms of architectural design that best suit our clients’ needs or requirements. What we are passionate about is making sure that our projects are well crafted and detailed to a high standard.
Ideally, we would be looking for the potential new member of our team to have the following:
- Strong and clear presentation, technical and graphic communication skills and be able to demonstrate an understanding of the RIBA work-stages;
- The ability to develop concept designs, with good individual design skills;
- A good understanding of construction detailing, UK statutory building regulations and planning policy (additional training and in practice discussion will be provided to develop your knowledge base of these items);
- Experience of working on all RIBA work stages including experience in the preparation of coordinated technical, tender and construction information including plans, sections, elevations etc;
- A minimum of one year's work experience within the UK
- Good working skills of AutoCAD, SketchUp, and Adobe;
- A team player who efficiently manages their time, deadlines and workload;
- A confident communicator who can build strong working relationships within our team and with our valuable clients and fellow trades;
- A good standard of written and spoken English;
- Candidates should have a driving licence and access to their own transport or are working towards achieving this in the near future as site visits and job running opportunities will be available in a role that will cover all work stages.
The vacancy is for a full-time position and salary will be based on experience and skill set.
For more information about our practice and the projects that we have completed, please visit our website: www.witchercrawford.com
Please send your CV with examples of your work to Richard Witcher at email@example.com
No agencies please.