Architectural Designer Or Technician For 2 Month Contract
A unique contract opportunity has arisen for an experienced technically strong Architect, Technician or Architectural Assistant to join a prestigious practice in Primrose Hill, London on a 2 month contract basis, working on a luxurious high-end restaurant in Mayfair.
Established in 1986 the practice is located within under a 10-minute walk from Swiss Cottage station, specialising in the high-end and conservation sectors. They hold an eclectic portfolio of projects with private clubs in Mayfair, high-end private restaurants, and numerous high-end private residential conversions and new builds in a traditional style.
My client has an extensive list of loyal clients with projects based in greater London, the Southwest of England and New Zealand.
Role & Responsibilities
- Working directly alongside the director
- Producing high quality technical and construction drawings, with highly detailed joinery fittings in a traditional style
- Mainly working on RIBA stages 2, 3 and 4
- Produce drawings using AutoCAD
- Produce detailed hand drawings
Required Skills & Experience
- Part II / Architect or Technician with a minimum of 2 years' professional experience working on technical detailing
- Experience working on joinery fittings, particularly on traditional style doors and timber frames
- Proficiency in AutoCAD
- Have a solid up to date knowledge of UK Planning Policies and standards
- Professional experience working on high-end restaurants would be highly beneficial but this is not essential
What you get back
You will be offered a highly competitive hourly rate of between £20 to £30 per hour dependent on experience.
If you meet the criteria above, send us your CV and portfolio. We receive a large number of applications so if you do not hear back within 7 days consider your application unsuccessful this time. We will keep a copy of your details on file for future vacancies.
Did you know we run a referral scheme? We'll give you £300 worth of vouchers if you introduce us to anyone who we then successfully place in a new job role. Just send us their information and we'll do the rest.
Terms: A candidate is deemed to have been successfully placed once they have started a new job as a result of an introduction made by Hunter Dunning and when they've successfully completed the probation period.
Architectural Designer or Technician Job in Primrose Hill- Your Architectural Recruitment Specialists (Recruiter: Charlotte Lambert Job Ref: 10379)