PART 1/2 ARCHITECTURAL ASSISTANT
Jaspar are a dynamic family owned Property Company with over 40 years’ experience in design, conversion, and management of buildings and new structures into luxury residential and commercial spaces.
We are passionate about property development and love transforming spaces into high quality environments for our customers to live and work. Our team of highly experienced professionals work tirelessly over the design of our schemes; their vision is realised by a construction team of skilled tradesman with decades of experience.
We are seeking a talented, enthusiastic, design-led architectural assistant with excellent communication skills to work as part of our multi-disciplinary development company. The role will involve working within the Land Team alongside Design, Acquisition and Planning team leaders.
You will be currently working in an office or practice, with at least 2 years experience.
- RIBA PART 1 or PART 2 qualified
- Be a resident in the United Kingdom.
- Design of residential and commercial schemes.
- Must have strong English verbal and written communication.
- Space Planning and massing development.
- Adobe Creative Suite, Experience using AutoCAD and SketchUp.
- Prepare and submit Planning Applications and Pre-Applications (Developing Design & Access statements, Preliminary Design brochures etc.)
- Assist with the production of feasibility reports, design proposals, area & unit calculations, presentations & drafting reports.
Salary and Incentives
- Between £27k-£35k depending on experience
- Working hours will be 9:00am till 5:30pm (30 minutes lunch)
- 25 days annual leave
- Discretionary bonus
- Death in service benefit
- Income protection benefit.