Part 2 Architectural Assistant
Are you an experienced and self-motivated Part 2 Architectural Assistant with experience of working on large-scale projects? I am currently recruiting for a new role in Chichester, with an award-winning practice that has a great reputation in the industry and would be the perfect move to continue your career and gain new and exciting experience.
- Position: Part 2 Architectural Assistant
- Location: Chichester, Sussex
- Contract Type: Permanent
- Start Date: ASAP
- Salary/Rate: £26,000 - £32,000 DOE
- Randstad CPE Contact: Matt Wright (Brighton branch - 01273 391010)
The company brief:
This well-established practice specialise in various, large-scale projects throughout the UK, in particular the education, residential and hospitality sector. They pride themselves on designing for people and are passionate about developing their staff and their careers too. Due to a range of new large-scale education projects having been realised, they are now looking to take on an intermediate Part 2 Architectural Assistant, who has a good experience of Revit and AutoCAD.
- Ability to continue developing your skills and experience within the company.
- Annual staff team building days.
- Very sociable atmosphere within the office.
- A competitive salary, depending on experience.
- Good holiday allowance.
- UK pension contributions.
- Regular CPD seminars and the opportunity to be sponsored in furthering your education and qualifications.
Your new role:
As a Part 2 Architectural Assistant, you will be required to work on various education projects but will have the opportunity to run your own projects, taking them to site. You will also be well-integrated with the design team, getting involved with the design as well as technical side. You will be expected to design and prepare detailed drawing packages based on the various education-based clients' briefs as well as completing planning applications. As a Part 2 Architectural Assistant, you should have proven experience with Revit and AutoCAD and with good communication skills, liaise between parties.
- A Part 2 Architectural Assistant with proven, post-qualification experience in a UK practice.
- Strong expertise in Revit and AutoCAD are deemed essential to be considered for the role.
- Strong knowledge of the UK Building Regulations and planning application experience.
- Good written and verbal communication skills and the ability to work on your own initiative.
- Excellent attention to detail and the ability to prepare detailed and fully coordinated working drawing packages.
- Enthusiasm to contribute to the continued growth of the practice and working well within a team.
What you need to do next
If you feel this role meets your expectations please click apply and upload your details or CV. If you are seeking a new role in the future please feel free to contact Matt Wright at Randstad CPE's Brighton branch, on 01273 391010, for a confidential discussion where we can provide advice, assistance with training and update you on our latest vacancies.
Randstad Construction Property Engineering is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.