Architectural Technician / Architectural Technologist
Are you an Architectural Technician with a flair for residential, education and leisure projects? We have landed a new role in Cambridge with a practice that has a fantastic reputation in the industry and could be perfect move to boost your progression and career prospects.
- Position: Architectural Technician
- Location: Cambridge, Cambridgeshire
- Contract Type: Permanent
- Start Date: ASAP
- Salary/Rate: £24,000-£35,000 DOE
- Randstad CPE Contact: Matt Wright (Brighton branch - 01273 391010)
The company brief:
This well-established practice, based in central Cambridge, specialise in various projects throughout the UK, including residential, education and leisure projects from £100,000 to £45m. They work across various stages, from site evaluation, planning applications and drawings through to detailed construction drawings and on-site inspections during construction. They pride themselves on having an excellent track record of successful delivery and providing a high-quality service to all of their clients. They are committed to professional development of their employees too and as the result of increased workload are now looking to take on a qualified Architectural Technician / Architectural Technologist who is proficient in Revit (this is essential).
- Ability to develop your skills and experience within the company.
- Annual staff team building days.
- Great social scene within the office.
- A competitive salary.
- Very good holiday allowance.
- UK pension contributions.
- CPD training.
Your new role:
As a qualified Architectural Technician / Architectural Technologist, you will need to work closely, as part of the team and demonstrate good attention to producing detailed drawings, using Revit (essential). You will have the opportunity to work on a variety of exciting residential and commercial projects across the UK, including a couple of significant projects in the local area. As an Architectural Technician / Architectural Technologist, you will also be required to work closely within the team to produce technical, construction detailed drawings, write specifications and liaise between parties.
- Good experience with Revit is essential.
- Ideally with proven experience as an Architectural Technician, within a UK practice and a sound understanding of the UK Building Regulations and Planning Applications.
- Excellent time management skills and ability to handle multiple jobs.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Be able to work on your own initiative as well as part of a team.
- Good levels of technical detailing.
What you need to do next
If you feel this role meets your expectations please click apply and upload your details or CV. If you are seeking a new role in the future please feel free to contact Matt Wright at Randstad CPE's Brighton branch, on 01273 391010, for a confidential discussion where we can provide advice, assistance with training and update you on our latest vacancies.
Randstad Construction Property Engineering is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.