Architect / Revit Architect
Are you an Architect with a flair for residential and education schemes? We have landed a new role in Colchester with a practice that has a great reputation in the industry and would be perfect move to boost your progression and career prospects.
- Position: Architect
- Location: Colchester, Essex
- Contract Type: Permanent
- Start Date: July/August 2019
- Salary/Rate: £32,000-£45,000 DOE
- Randstad CPE Contact: Matt Wright (Brighton branch - 01273 391010)
The company brief:
This well-established, innovative architectural practice, based in Colchester, specialise in a wide variety of projects throughout the UK, in particular residential and education projects. They work across various stages, from site evaluation, planning applications and drawings through to detailed construction drawings and on-site inspections during construction. They pride themselves on having an excellent track record of successful delivery and providing a high-quality service to all of their clients. They are committed to professional development of their employees too and as the result of increased workload are now looking to take on a fully-qualified Part 3 Architect who is proficient in Revit (this is essential).
- Ability to develop your skills and experience within the company.
- Annual staff team building days.
- Great social scene within the office.
- A competitive salary.
- Very good holiday allowance.
- UK pension contributions.
- CPD training.
Your new role:
As a fully-qualified Part 3 Architect, you will need to work closely, as part of the team and demonstrate excellent design capabilities and show attention to producing detailed drawings, using Revit (essential). You will have the opportunity to work on a variety of exciting residential and education projects across the UK (as well as other sectors too), including some significant projects in the local area. As an Architect, you will also be required to work closely within the team to produce design and technical, construction detailed drawings, write specifications and liaise between parties.
- Good experience with Revit is essential.
- Ideally with solid, proven experience as an Architect, within a UK practice (circa 5 years) and a sound understanding of the UK Building Regulations and Planning Applications.
- Excellent time management skills and ability to handle multiple jobs.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Be able to work on your own initiative as well as part of a team.
- Strong sense of design.
- Good levels of technical detailing.
What you need to do next
If you feel this role meets your expectations please click apply and upload your details or CV. If you are seeking a new role in the future please feel free to contact Matt Wright at Randstad CPE's Brighton branch, on 01273 391010, for a confidential discussion where we can provide advice, assistance with training and update you on our latest vacancies.
Randstad Construction Property Engineering is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.