Architect/Architectural Technician with good communication skills required for a small RIBA chartered practice based in the centre of Leicester.
The company undertake a variety of commissions from domestic to commercial and are involved from inception to completion.
Must have a minimum of 5 years post qualification experience with driving license and ability to work with Planners, Consultants, Building Control, Contractors and Clients.
The candidate will be expected to undertake Building Control Applications and provide Working Drawing packages to a high standard.
A UK driving license and your own car would be desirable.
- Be Part 3 qualified or have 5+ years working as a Project Architect/Architectural Technician for a UK based practice.
- Have a strong understanding of the UK Building and Planning regulations.
- Excellent communication skills both verbally and written.
- Have excellent design skills.
- Have Project/job running experience.
- Proficiency in Auto-Cad and SketchUp.
Salary: Competitive based on experience