Recently Qualified Architect
This is an opportunity for a recently qualified Architect, to join a North London practice and work across all RIBA stages of mid to high-end residential and mixed-use projects. My company is an employee owned practice, boasting an excellent office atmosphere and a good work-life balance.
My client consists of 14 people with over 25 years of collaborative experience, working on mid to high-end residential and mixed-use projects for private and commercial clients. They offer a comprehensive service, from feasibility and concept design to construction and keep the clients? brief their focus to deliver a tailor-made solution to the requirement.
Due to an expanding workload the practice is now looking for a qualified Architect, with experience of working through all RIBA stages on residential projects to join the team.
Role & Responsibilities
- Assist with the process of design to delivery on multiple projects running simultaneously
- Full project running responsibilities through RIBA project stages 1-6
- Liaison with contractors and clients
- Producing working drawings of a high standard, plus feasibility and planning work
- Ensure tight deadlines are met
Required Skills & Experience
- Part III Qualified Architect with a minimum of 1 year?s post qualification
- 2 years+ experience working on UK based, high-end residential projects and listed buildings
- A fantastic understanding of planning and building control regulations and applications
- Able to confidently work through RIBA stages 0-7, including feasibilities and planning/pre-apps
- Strong technical skills and capable of producing working drawings and details to a high standard
- Client facing and on-site experience
- Experience of small domestic planning applications, specifically London planning applications beneficial
What you get back
- £35,000 - £40,000 dependent on experience
- An Employee Ownership Trust
- Located a 5-minute walk from Holloway Road tube station
- A friendly and relaxed office environment
- Social drinks
- Flexible working hours.
If you meet the criteria above, send us your CV and portfolio. We receive a large number of applications so if you do not hear back within 7 days consider your application unsuccessful this time. We will keep a copy of your details on file for future vacancies.
Did you know we run a referral scheme? We?ll give you ?300 worth of vouchers if you introduce us to anyone who we then successfully place in a new job role. Just send us their information and we?ll do the rest.
Terms: A candidate is deemed to have been successfully placed once they have started a new job as a result of an introduction made by Hunter Dunning and when they?ve successfully completed the probation period.