BIM Coordinator - Architecture
I am working with a world-leading Architectural practice who are on the lookout for an experienced BIM Coordinator to oversee the BIM Implementation on a range of medium to large scale projects across the UK. You must have working experience as a BIM Coordinator in an Architectural practice previously.
An understanding of BIM Standards and adapting / creating BIM Execution Plans would be expected in this role.
This would suit someone who is looking for a company who truly believes in the benefits of utilising BIM effectively. You will become an integral member of the BIM team and help shape how the company works on projects in the future.
Excellent knowledge of Revit would be preferable, hence this role could suit someone who has moved from an Architectural Technician role into a BIM Coordinator position.
- A degree in Architecture (or similar)
- An understanding of new ISO standards
- Experience in implementing BEPs in an Architectural Practice
- Confident liaising with multi-disciplinary teams on large projects
- Competent with Revit and Navisworks
- Passionate about parametric modelling software such as Dynamo
For more information, please call Elliot on 0207 960 2580