High-End Residential Architect / Project Architect
Winners of 'The Sunday Times Best British Homes Award' my client is an architectural practice with an energetic and down to earth team of 40 staff, based in the beautiful area of Chelsea.
Working across a range of residential, commercial, hotel and mixed-use projects, my client has a reputation in the architectural industry for bringing both a personal touch and a wealth of experience to each and every project they deliver.
Specialising in high quality deliverable design, they offer complete architectural and interior services from inception, all the way through to post completion.
They now have an exciting new opportunity for an Architect to join their high-end residential team on a permanent basis
Role & Responsibilities
- Managing multiple high-end residential projects at one time
- Reporting to the Associate and Director
- Manage and mentor more junior team members
- Liaising with clients and contractors on a regular basis
- Attend client meetings
- Build trust and a good rapport with the client
- Work as a team and support others when required
- Work on all RIBA stages of projects from inception to completion
- Use MicroStation as your daily software
Required Skills & Experience
- ARB and RIBA registered, with a minimum of 2 years PQE part III
- A minimum of 3 years UK experience
- Use of MicroStation would be beneficial, but is not essential as training can be provided
- Evidence of working on all RIBA stages 0-7 from inception to completion
- Experience working on and managing high end residential projects within the Hammersmith, Westminster, Kensington and Chelsea areas of London
- The ability to managing multiple projects at one time, valued £500,000 - £2+ million in construction value
- JCT Contract Administration Experience
- Confident client facing
- A thorough understanding of construction detailing
- Fantastic verbal and written English
What you get back
- £35,000 - £42,000
- Work place pension
- 20 days holiday + bank holidays and additional Christmas office closure
- Cycle to work scheme
- Group life assurance
- Social events
- CPD Training
- Annual office weekends away
If you meet the criteria above, send us your CV and portfolio. We receive a large number of applications so if you do not hear back within 7 days consider your application unsuccessful this time. We will keep a copy of your details on file for future vacancies.
Did you know we run a referral scheme? We'll give you £300 worth of vouchers if you introduce us to anyone who we then successfully place in a new job role. Just send us their information and we'll do the rest.
Terms: A candidate is deemed to have been successfully placed once they have started a new job as a result of an introduction made by Hunter Dunning and when they've successfully completed the probation period.