Architectural Technician - Plymouth
We are currently recruiting for an Architectural Technician to join a very successful Architectural practice based in Plymouth.
You will be working alongside a multi-disciplinary team working on residential, leisure, commercial, education and sport projects.
To be considered for this Architectural Technician role you will ideally have;
- Over three years' experience of working within a UK practice,
- CIAT Accreditation is advantageous, however not necessary,
- Excellent written and communication skills,
- Experience of construction documentation skills,
- The ability to work independently as well as alongside a team,
- A good understanding of Revit is beneficial,
- A very positive and keen attitude.
Whilst working as an Architectural Technician you will be;
- Collecting and interpreting technical data,
- Working alongside a multi-disciplinary to deliver technical packages,
- Working on a variety of projects from inception to completion,
- Meeting with clients, contractors and other members of the team,
- Working individually on projects with limited guidance.
An attractive salary and excellent benefits package is available for the successful candidate.
Interested in this Architectural Technician role? To discuss this vacancy please do not hesitate to contact Ashleigh Garner on 01792 365000 or send your CV to email@example.com