Project/Technical Manager (Acoustics) *Exciting Opportunity*
My client, a world recognised and leading multidisciplinary consultancy, are seeking to appoint an experienced project manager to support the delivery of global projects, to be based in Winchester. This interesting role will require you to work on some complex technical projects for automotive test and aero engine test facilities; liaising with all the appropriate internal and external stakeholders.
Essential Criteria * A determined and ambitious individual who has strong problem-solving skills * A proven record of successful deliverance of complex projects * Pragmatic and reasonable personality * Enthusiastic and honest team member * Excellent communication and interpersonal skills - particularly, the ability to persuade and influence
- Experience of working in a multi-contractor environment * Excellent commercial acumen necessary & the ability to understand and manage financial control & risk
- Knowledge and experience of budgeting and resource allocation
Further Required Experience
- Proof of experience gained over 2-4 years of successfully delivering projects to over to a range of customers
- UK Driving License essential
- Engineering HNC or similar (desirable)
- Recognised construction safety experience and/or qualification (desirable)
Getting the right person for the job is key to my client, and you will therefore be rewarded generously for your skills and knowledge.
Interested in this or other Acoustics roles? Please do not hesitate to contact Jenny Lyne on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01792 365000. We have many more vacancies available on our website. Please refer to www.penguinrecruitment.co.uk. This is a permanent role. Penguin Recruitment is operating as a Recruitment Agency in respect to this position.