Architectural Technician For National Housing Developer
A successful national house builder is currently looking to take on an Architectural Technician to work on a number of large scale residential projects in its head office in Doncaster.
Our client is a large national house builder, building homes across all tenures throughout the UK. Since the 1930’s the business has built over 30,000 homes and is now a business with a development programme of 4000 units and turnover of over £1billion per annum. The role would see you working as part of the technical team in their purpose built offices.
Role & Responsibilities
- You would work under the supervision of the technical manager
- Work on the management of the standard house type portfolio
- Securing building regulation approvals
- Procurement of landscaping related surveys, designs and management plans
- Produce technical detailing drawing where building deviate from the standard type -Manage payments and budgets as required.
Required Skills & Experience
- Possess an qualification in Architectural technology
- Worked within a technical new build environment for a minimum of 2 years
- Experience with a housing developer would be highly desirable
- Experience of residential projects and particularly standard house types
- Proven track record of delivering building control approvals
- Skilled with the use of AutoCAD would be essential
- Ability to use Revit would be highly advantages.
What you get back
- Up to £45,000 Salary
- Car Allowance
Did you know we run a referral scheme? We’ll give you £300 worth of vouchers if you introduce us to anyone who we then successfully place in a new job role. Just send us their information and we’ll do the rest.
Terms: A candidate is deemed to have been successfully placed once they have started a new job as a result of an introduction made by Hunter Dunning and when they’ve successfully completed the probation period.