Part 3 Architect
FastTrack Management Services Ltd are working alongside an Architectural practice who are looking for an experienced Part 3 Architect to join their business. The Architect will be required to act as a Design & Planning specialist within multiple project teams.
Each project is allocated a team of three with each individual member specialising on one of the following key aspects – Design, Technical Design and Management.
The successful candidate would have demonstrated:
- Substantial experience in delivering high-end residential projects for end users.
- Outstanding design and space planning skills with the ability to articulate high-quality and detailed schemes, thinking and creating directly within a 3D environment.
- Extensive knowledge and proven experience with UK planning procedures and policies.
- Strong ArchiCAD skills and understanding of BIM concepts and workflows (Strong users of Revit or other relevant packages who are happy to migrate will be considered)
- Strong abilities in interior design through the selection of finishes, fixtures and fittings as well as lighting design.
- Ability to produce high-quality 3D visualisations and photo-realistic renders.
- Good understanding and basic applied knowledge of sustainable design.
- Excellent time management and multitasking skills, with the ability to meet tight deadlines.
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills, alongside the ability to liaise effectively with other team members, clients, planners and consultants.
- Keen interest in current and emerging trends, new materials, furnishing and lighting solutions.
- High levels of team spirit with a collaborative and positive approach.
- Eligibility to work permanently in the UK and fluent written and spoken English.
Practice Structure & Characteristics:
- Boutique in scale and approach, ensuring a friendly, personal and high-quality service to our clients.
- Stable, long-standing and experienced full-time team, without juniors, temporary or part-time employees.
- Non-hierarchical, with team members collaborating seamlessly to achieve common objectives with high levels of team spirit and custodianship with other team members, including the funding directors, supporting and advising only.
- Flexible approach to HR, with trust-based flexible working hours driven by allocated tasks & milestones and delivered by self-imposed priorities and disciplined, individual time management.
- Strong brand identity, office culture and high levels of team spirit.
To apply, please contact Mark Nicholls at FastTrack or apply as directed.