Architectural Technician To Work On Residential And Retirement Living Projects
A successful Architectural practice based near the Dorset/Hampshire border are currently looking to recruit an Architectural Technician to join its team. The role will offer interesting projects, a varied role, ongoing training, professional development and a management team that considers the importance of a work life balance.
They currently employ 20 people who work across a range of project types, including medium- scale residential developments and one-off houses, retirement living, commercial and conservation. In recent years the practice has taken a proactive view in the implementation of Revit and BIM within the business.
Role & Responsibilities
- Working on the production of working drawing packages
- Attending office meetings as required
- Working directly with clients and external consultants
- Take a lead role in elements of projects if required
- Measured surveys and site inspections.
Required Skills & Experience
- A minimum of 2 years in practice experience - Ability to produce high quality working drawing packages - Experience of UK based residential /retirement living project would be beneficial
- Ability to use Revit is advantageous but not essential as training will be given.
What you get back
- The role would offer a salary of between £27,000 to £30,000 depending on experience
- Flexible working hours
- Childcare vouchers
- Free onsite parking
- Ability to buy and sell holidays
- Team social events such as summer BBQ on the beach.
Did you know we run a referral scheme? We’ll give you £300 worth of vouchers if you introduce us to anyone who we then successfully place in a new job role. Just send us their information and we’ll do the rest.
Terms: A candidate is deemed to have been successfully placed once they have started a new job as a result of an introduction made by Hunter Dunning and when they’ve successfully completed the probation period.