Revit Skilled Architectural Technician
We are currently working with an AJ100 Practice located in the centre of Bristol who are currently looking to expand its technical team with the addition of Revit skilled Architectural technician.
This multidisciplinary company works across sectors include Architecture, building consultancy, master planning, landscape and interiors, across a network of UK and international offices. The Bristol office is made up of around 50 people and due to a strong pipeline of projects are looking to add an Architectural technician to the team.
Role & Responsibilities
Working under a project architect you would be responsible to produce technical drawing packages using Revit across multiple projects including education and public sector projects.
Required Skills & Experience
- A Portfolio that demonstrate strong technical ability and detailing ability.
- Skilled in the use of Revit with a Minimum of three years in practice experience
- Confident in the use of AutoCAD 2D and 3D
- Able to work on the integration of technical information into the design and production drawings
- Strong understanding for health and safety contracts.
What you get back
- The role would offer a competitive salary dependent on experience
- 23 days holiday a year plus bank holidays
- Healthcare cash plan
- Life assurance
- Payment of professional memberships
- Employee perk schemes
- Flexible working
Did you know we run a referral scheme? We’ll give you £300 worth of vouchers if you introduce us to anyone who we then successfully place in a new job role. Just send us their information and we’ll do the rest.
Terms: A candidate is deemed to have been successfully placed once they have started a new job as a result of an introduction made by Hunter Dunning and when they’ve successfully completed the probation period.