Part II Architectural Assistant
C.F. Møller Architects are recruiting Part II Architectural Assistant(s) to join our team in London.
C.F. Møller Architects offers an engaging, collaborative working environment for newly qualified ARB or Part II Architectural Assistant(s).
Required Skills and Experience
- At least one year’s professional experience
- A well-presented portfolio of work consisting of projects completed during study and/or work placements.
- Exceptional design and presentation skills
- Experience in creating architectural visualisations, renderings and concept visuals is highly desirable
- The ability to work both independently and collaboratively as part of a team
- Strong attention to detail and good problem-solving skills
- Ability to work under pressure and to meet deadlines
- Extensive experience of using the following software packages: MS Office applications, Revit and the Adobe suite.
- Competitive salary
- Workplace pension
- CPD and Training allowance as a salary supplement
- Professional subscriptions paid
How to Apply
Applications should be made through C.F. Møller’s online job board at https://www.cfmoller.com/j/Job
You will be asked to provide the following information:
- A cover letter explaining how you meet all the criteria for the post, and why you want to work for C.F. Møller Architects UK Ltd;
- CV detailing previous experience and qualifications;
- Contact details of two current references;
- A portfolio of relevant projects;
- Direct applications, no recruitment agencies please;
- C.F. Møller Architects is an Equal Opportunities Employer.