C.F. Møller Architects are recruiting a Project Architect with four+ years construction site experience to join our team in London.
C.F. Møller Architects UK are seeking applications from project architects with construction site experience who wish to join our team.
Candidates must have minimum four years’ experience working on medium/large sized projects in the UK. Preferential consideration will be given to applicants with UK Healthcare experience.
- Act as lead architect, monitoring the construction of a large healthcare project
- Construction site attendance and production of progress reports
- Liaise with client, consultants and other project stakeholders as necessary
- Review and agree quality samples of contractor workmanship
- Review and comment on shop drawings
Required Skills and Experience
- RIBA part 3 qualified architect and registered with ARB
- Experienced user of Revit, AutoCAD and NBS Building specification software
- Excellent design skills are essential
- A minimum of 4 years’ construction site experience
- Excellent technical knowledge of construction, ability to respond to technical issues arising on site
- You must be highly organised and understand how to prioritise your workload and meet deadlines under pressure
- Competitive salary
- Workplace pension
- CPD and Training allowance as a salary supplement
- Professional subscriptions paid
How to Apply
Applications should be made through C.F. Møller’s online job board at https://www.cfmoller.com/j/Job
You will be asked to provide the following information:
- A cover letter explaining how you meet all the criteria for the post, and why you want to work for C.F. Møller Architects UK Ltd;
- CV detailing previous experience and qualifications;
- Contact details of two current references;
- A portfolio of relevant projects;
- Direct applications, no recruitment agencies please;
- C.F. Møller Architects is an Equal Opportunities Employer.