Chartered Quantity Surveyor - Maidenhead - £35K-£45K+ Benefits
Chartered Quantity Surveyor - Maidenhead
Salary: £35,000 - £45,000 + Benefits
My client is a well-respected building consultancy company who have been established for over 100 years. The organisation provides a wide range of services including Project monitoring, Due Diligence, Quantity Surveying, Civil and Structural engineering. They work with sectors such as Health, Financial, Education and much more. The company are currently looking for a Chartered Quantity Surveyor to join their team in Maidenhead.
Your key tasks as a Chartered Quantity Surveyor will include:
- Project management duties from inception to completion.
- Organising and chairing meetings to provide updates for the business and clients
- You will be responsible for managing the sub-consultants and construction managers
- Keeping regular contact with clients, contractors and designers
- Preparing reports such a quantity, expert witness and valuations
- Manage risk process and value management
- Producing cost plans and cost reports
Key skills needed as a Chartered Quantity Surveyor:
- Minimum of 15 years' experience in cost management profession
- Experience of managing large scale projects
- Willing to travel and hold a full and clean UK driving license
- Have extensive post-qualification experience and knowledge of the commercial sector
- Be familiar with supply chains
- Have experience working with inter-disciplinary organisations
The company offers an attractive package that includes a competitive salary, car allowance, BUPA, life insurance, a pension scheme, 24 days holiday plus public holidays.
If you are interested in the Chartered Building Surveyor vacancy, then please get in touch with Rima Rezwana on 0121 422 0644 or alternatively email email@example.com
Commutable locations: Slough, High Wycombe, Wokingham, Hayes, Reading
Skill words: Project management, Chartered Building Surveyor, Building Conditions, Reports, Valuations, Dilapidations