Location: Market Harborough
Salary: Competitive based on experience
An established practice based in Market Harborough have an exciting new opportunity for an Architect to join their dynamic practice. You will be joining a team of experienced Architects, Technical staff and Designers, to get involved in a wide variety of projects.
The projects that they have most recently been involved in are within the Retail, Master-Planning, Heritage, Conservation and Commercial sector. This practice predominantly uses Vectorworks so any previous experience in the software would be highly desirable.
My client is offering a competitive salary, appealing company benefits and genuine career progression to develop within the company.
To be an Architect you will need:
- Excellent knowledge of Vectorworks, Adobe and Sketchup would be desirable.
- A full understanding of the UK Building Regulations.
- Strong planning skills matched with excellent construction and UK building regulation knowledge.
- To have a strong desire for detailed designs, construction drawing and the technical aspects of preparation and specification writing.
- To have experience working in previous health and education sectors.
Whilst working as an Architect you will:
- Be guiding the design team from inception through to project completion.
- Ensure that all project deadlines are met and to the highest of standard.
- Liaise with other clients, contractors and other professionals.
- Work to a high standard both as part of a team but also use your own initiative when working alone.
Commutable locations for this Architect job opportunity are:
Market Harborough, Kettering, Corby, Leicester, Northampton, Rugby, Coventry, Peterborough
Are you interested in this Architect role? Please can you give KAZ a call on (01792)957381 for a friendly and confidential conversation, or alternatively please send across your updated CV and portfolio to: firstname.lastname@example.org