This international building consultancy who works collaboratively with the local Authority is currently looking to add an Architect to the Education team. This role offers a competitive benefits package, work life balance and the opportunity to work across all stages on projects that will make it to construction.
The company has offices around the world including over 20 in Europe and currently has pipeline of future projects with values into the billions, and with this growth they are now looking to add a Architect to the team. You would be working in the Winchester office currently made up of around 50 people with 17 in the design team. The role would suit a design focused Architect who is keen to develop there career.
Role & Responsibilities
- Working across all RIBA stages on education focused projects
- Communicating closely with internal and external teams
- Using AutoCAD and Revit
- Attending site visits
Required Skills & Experience
- Minimum of a 1 years post part III experience
- Minimum of 1 years UK practice experience
- A portfolio that shows very strong design and technical ability
- Experience with Revit would be beneficial but training can be provided
- Able to work across all project stages
- Education project experience is preferred but not essential
- Excellent communication skills
Salary & Package
- £33,000 to £39,000-25 days holiday a year plus bank holidays-Car allowance
What you get back
- Social events
- Team building
- Volunteer days
- Private medical
- Close to local amenities
- Good transport links
Did you know we run a referral scheme? We pay you £300 worth of vouchers if you introduce us to anyone who we then successfully place in a new job role. It may be someone looking for the next step in their career, someone who feels that they are being undervalued or just someone looking for a new challenge.
All you need to do is contact us with your recommendation and we will take care of the rest. There’s no limit to how many referrals you can make and we can either keep it confidential or let your referral know!
Terms: A candidate is deemed to have been successfully placed once they have started a new job as a result of an introduction made by Hunter Dunning and when they’ve successfully completed the probation period.