Chartered Building Surveyor - Manchester - £35K-£55K+ Benefits
Chartered Building Surveyor: Manchester
Salary: £35,000 - £55,000 + Benefits
My Client is an award-winning Building Consultancy who work with a range of sectors including, Retail, Residential, Industrial, Commercial and many more. The company offer services such as Building Surveying, Project management, Quantity Surveying and Mechanical and Electrical Engineering. The ever-growing company are currently looking for a Chartered Building Surveyor to join their team in Manchester.
Your key responsibilities as a Chartered Building Surveyor will be:
- Deliver high quality Building services to our clients ensuring you are meeting deadlines and keeping in close contact with the client
- Providing our clients advice on structural changes and design of projects and what would benefit them the most regarding getting the most whilst spending the minimum amount possible
- Manage projects from inception to completion, ensuring you are updating the team and the clients every step of the way by using your own initiative and arranging meetings
- Complete all tasks abiding by all the legal Building and Planning standards and regulations
- Carry out Dilapidations, Condition surveys, planned maintenance, expert witness and Contract Administration
Key Skills and Qualifications needed for a Chartered Building Surveyor role:
- MRICS Qualification with 5 years Building Experience
- Full UK Driving License as you may be required to travel to different sites
- Previous experience in a wide range of Building services such as Technical Due Diligence, Preparation of Fee proposals and the ones mentioned above are ideal
- Be able to pay attention to detail whilst completing tasks
- Ability to network, maintain new and existing client relationships and bring in new business
- Hold a degree or equivalent in Building Surveying with 2 years PQE
The organisation offers a competitive salary and benefits such as car allowance, health insurance, a pension scheme, childcare vouchers, 23 days paid holiday and even a gym membership.
If you are interested and would like more information on the Chartered Building Surveyor vacancy then please contact Rima Rezwana on 0121 442 0644 or email on: firstname.lastname@example.org
Commutable locations: Stockport, Rochdale, Oldham, Wigan, Blackburn, Preston
Key Skill words: Chartered Building Surveyor, Project Management, Structural work, Reporting, Quality, Communication.