Salary: Competitive based on experience
Excellent opportunity for an Architectural Technologist to join a thriving practice based in Harrogate!
My client is an award-winning practice known for their design excellence across the Residential and Commercial sectors. They push boundaries in order to deliver and create elegant, timeless and innovative buildings.
With this role you will join an established team of Architects, Technical staff and Designers where you will support on the initial technical stages of design right through to the final stages of construction. Experience in ArchiCAD would be highly desirable as the majority of projects are driven using this software.
If you're currently based in Harrogate, or are looking to relocate to the area, then this may be the perfect opportunity for you to take the next step in your career!
Skills required to be an Architectural Technologist:
- 2-3 years' experience post qualification (ideally working towards MCIAT Accreditation).
- Excellent technical skills gained on a range of residential and commercial projects.
- Excellent ArchiCAD is desirable or working knowledge of the software.
- Understanding of the current UK Building Regulations.
- The ability to be able to work on their own initiative and have excellent communication skills both written and verbally.
- Be capable of coordinating a drawing package in conjunction with the other design consultants.
Whilst working as an Architectural Technologist you will:
- Produce work drawings and technical designs to a high standard.
- Complete all projects within the given time frame.
- Liaise with your planning team in regard to the planning conditions.
- Issue inspection reports after attending site meetings.
Commutable locations for this Architectural Technologist role are:
Harrogate, Bradford, Leeds, York, Wakefield, Wetherby, Knaresborough, Keighley
Are you interested in this Architectural Technologist role? Please can you give KAZ a call on (01792)957381 for a friendly and confidential conversation, or alternatively please send across your updated CV and portfolio to: email@example.com