Architectural Technician - Salisbury
There is currently a vacancy for an Architectural Technician to join an Architectural company based in Saliisbury. You will be working alongside a medium size team of Architects, Technicians and Urban Designers, working on projects within the residential and commercial sectors.
The company encourage a healthy work/life balance, where they offer training for all staff, company events and social trips.
To be considered for this Architectural Technician role you will ideally have;
- Experience of working within a UK practice,
- CIAT Accreditation is advantageous, however not necessary,
- Excellent written and communication skills,
- Experience of construction documentation skills,
- The ability to work independently as well as alongside a team,
- A good understanding of AutoCAD is advantageous,
- A very positive and keen attitude.
Whilst working as an Architectural Technician you will be;
- Collecting and interpreting technical data,
- Working alongside a team to deliver technical packages,
- Working on a variety of projects from inception to completion,
- Meeting with clients, contractors and other members of the team,
- Working individually on projects with limited guidance.
An attractive salary and excellent benefits package including flexible working hours and training for all staff is available for the successful candidate.
Interested in this Architectural Technician role? To discuss this vacancy please do not hesitate to contact Ashleigh Garner on 01792 365002 or send your CV to email@example.com