Part II Architectural Assistant
This highly successful Architectural practice based in Worthing is recruiting for a Part II Architectural assistant to work on a number of residential development projects.
The Worthing office consists of around 50 members of staff working on a large number of projects including residential, education and public sector. Over the years, they have been shortlisted for over 20 design awards including; 4 RIBA Awards, 4 Civic Trust Awards, 4 Residential Design Awards, and 7 Education Design Awards. Due to the securing of several residential development projects they are looking for a Part II Architectural Assistant to join the team.
Role & Responsibilities
- The role would see you working under a senior member of the team on several residential projects
- Work on the design developments of design proposals and detailed planning applications
- Work on the preparation of drawing schedules, reports and visualisations
- Coordinate designs with other consultants.
Required Skills & Experience
- A minimum of 1 years UK experience post part II
- Experience in the residential sector
- Experience with Revit would be essential.
- Proficient in the use of AutoCAD and SketchUp
Experience with UK Planning process
What you get back
The role would offer a competitive salary dependent on experience
- International study trips
- Design competitions
- on going CPD
Did you know we run a referral scheme? We’ll give you £300 worth of vouchers if you introduce us to anyone who we then successfully place in a new job role. Just send us their information and we’ll do the rest.
Terms: A candidate is deemed to have been successfully placed once they have started a new job as a result of an introduction made by Hunter Dunning and when they’ve successfully completed the probation period.