Graduate or Trainee Architectural Technologist, London
Detailed Planning is seeking a Graduate or Trainee Architectural Technologist to join our team in North West London. Detailed Planning provides accessible architectural services throughout London and the South East to homeowners and developers. We aim to provide an intimate well communicated design services for our clients to achieve excellent spaces with limited stress for clients.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and positive individual to join our vibrant and small team. The ideal person should have a building and construction related qualification, such as a degree in Architectural Technology. We are looking for an individual keen to pursue their professional careers. A positive and proactive ‘can do’ attitude, strong communication skills, great organisational and problem-solving skills are a must.
The successful candidate will assist with the growth of the practice and contribute to expanding their project portfolio. You will be working predominantly on residential property, along with a number of sectors including: private residential projects, mixed-use commercial and housing developments. You will be responsible for the preparation of design, planning and building regulation matters and contractors queries.
● Site visits and measures
● Preparing designs
● Advising clients
● Preparing planning applications with associated documents
● Preparing building regulation drawings
Qualities and skills required:
● Must be highly proficient with AutoCAD
● The ability to demonstrate strong technical knowledge and construction detailing
● Solid knowledge of UK Building Regulations and procurement methods
● Clear and concise written and verbal communication skills
Essential skills for working with internal teams, external clients and consultants:
● The ability to carefully analyse problems in order to generate appropriate solutions
● Excellent organisation skills
● Valid UK driving licence
Salary and package:
The successful candidate salary will be depending on experience.
Job type: Full time
Please email email@example.com your CV with covering letter and samples of your work, either design drawings and/or building regulation/technical drawings.