Senior Architectural Technician
An excellent position for an Architectural Technician looking to take a Senior role with a developer based in Surrey, working on small scale residential developments and bespoke housing.
My client has been established for over 30 years and has a reputation for high quality homes and specialise in building quality homes in the South East of England. They focus on producing select developments of homes and apartments, up to 12 properties within Surrey and Sussex. For private clients, they offer bespoke property design and have a portfolio of built luxury houses and multi-million-pound mansions.
Role & Responsibilities
- Preparation of full architectural technical packages
- Creating and updating standard technical details, sections and elevations
- Produce planning conditions and sign off documents
- Produce material schedules, site plans and associated documents to accompany applications
- Site surveys and drawings for submission to utility companies
- Keep NHBC portal up to date with latest drawings
- Print drawing packages ready for site issue
Required Skills & Experience
- Strong background in preparing Architectural Residential Technical packages (Traditional build)
- Competent user of 2D AutoCAD and Microsoft Office
- Good CAD presentation and a thorough approach to tasks
- Knowledge of the relevant building regulations and NHBC standards
- Own transport would be a benefit but not essential
- Able to demonstrate good detailing ability
What you get back
- £37,000 - £45,000
- 20 day plus bank holidays
- Annual discretionary bonus
- Private medical
- Good transport links and on-site Parking
Did you know we run a referral scheme? We’ll give you £300 worth of vouchers if you introduce us to anyone who we then successfully place in a new job role. Just send us their information and we’ll do the rest.
Terms: A candidate is deemed to have been successfully placed once they have started a new job as a result of an introduction made by Hunter Dunning and when they’ve successfully completed the probation period.