Based in the centre of Chichester this large practice is currently recruiting for an Architect to join the team. They are offering the opportunity to work on large projects and in a variety of sectors.
Established over 25 years ago the practice is made up of around 40 people working in a beautifully converted period building in the centre of the city. The practice has an excellent reputation for design quality and has developed long-standing relationships with a wide range of clients across the UK ensuring an excellent pipe line of future work. They possess a varied portfolio of projects including education, residential, car showrooms and corporate headquarters. With being part of a number of supply frame works they have a large number of education projects in the pipeline they are looking to add an Architect to join the team.
Role & Responsibilities
- Preparing working drawings, building regulations and specification
- Manage client/business relationships and all contractor arrangements
- Visit site periodically, attend project meetings and observe construction progress when and where required
- Running own projects across all RIBA stages
- Supervising and managing team members
Required Skills & Experience
- Part III qualified or equivalent
- ARB registered
- Experience in working on UK based projects
- Must be able to demonstrate excellent technical skills
- Must have a thorough knowledge of the construction stages and experience in the delivery of projects
- Knowledge in AutoCAD or Revit would be highly advantages.
Salary & Package
- Be located close or looking to relocate within a 45-minute commute of the business
- The role would offer a salary of £35,000 – £45,000 depending on experience.
The office is located in the city centre offering excellent access to the local shops and restaurants. The practice offers a paid parking permit for a public car park a short walk from the office, secure bicycle parking with onsite showers and is just a 5-minute walk from both the bus and train station. This highly sociable team runs a wide variety of social and team events such as meals out, go karting, snooker tournaments or even a game of rounder’s in the park after work. The practice also prides itself on its ongoing training and development of staff members of all levels.
Did you know we run a referral scheme? We’ll give you £300 worth of vouchers if you introduce us to anyone who we then successfully place in a new job role. Just send us their information and we’ll do the rest.
Terms: A candidate is deemed to have been successfully placed once they have started a new job as a result of an introduction made by Hunter Dunning and when they’ve successfully completed the probation period.