Chartered Building Surveyor - Manchester - £45K-£55K+ Benefits
Chartered Building Surveyor - Manchester
Salary: £45,000 + Benefits
We are currently working with a highly recommended Building Consultancy who have a well-structured team that can undertake projects from all market sectors. The company work with residential, commercial, industrial developments and much more. The organisations diverse services mean that they are an ever-growing business and occasionally have opportunities to extend their team. Penguin Recruitment are excited to announce the vacancy for a Chartered Building Surveyor that has opened in the company within the Manchester area.
A typical day as a Chartered Building Surveyor will include:
- Being market conscious, knowing the business performance targets and bringing in clients from all sectors
- Maintaining healthy relationships with recently developed and mature clients
- Manage projects using your own initiative and ensuring you always meet deadlines
- Plan for team meetings where you will be leading and updating your colleagues with business updates
- Carry out daily duties such as, building surveying, CAD drawings, dilapidations, valuations etc
Qualifications and experience beneficial for the role:
- MRICS/AssocRICS qualified with 24 months PQE
- Full UK Driving License
- Always remain professional no matter what situation comes your way
- Ability to manage a team of consultants from different backgrounds with different skills
- Experience in commercial and residential sectors is beneficial
- Project work experience would be ideal
You will benefit from a competitive salary, a car allowance and up to £4000 bonus a year.
For more information on the Chartered Building Surveyor vacancy in Manchester, please contact Rima Rezwana on 0121 442 0644 for a chat or alternatively email - email@example.com
Commutable locations: Stockport, Wigan, Warrington, Preston, Oldham, Rochdale
Skill words: Chartered Building Surveyor, Project management, Dilapidations, Structural change, maintenance, Valuations, Time management.