Project Architect Part III
Richard Parr + Associates offers a unique creative architectural and design service for a wide variety of luxury residential and commercial building projects. Undefined by architectural style, we treat each project as an individual journey with no preconceptions or predetermined aesthetic.
The service we offer goes beyond just design. It's all encompassing and highly personal. Richard leads each project from beginning to end, supported by a highly talented team. We pride ourselves on delivering considered spaces for unique individuals, completed beyond expectations - our job is to act as a safe pair of hands during the typically stressful and intense process of creating a dream home.
We are currently looking for an accomplished Project Architect Part III Qualified to become a pivotal member of our creative and dynamic team.
The right character...
Working mainly on high-end residential projects, you will be a creative force with a genuine flair for and interest in design. You should also possess:
- A high level of proficiency in Vectorworks
- An interest in both new builds and historic buildings
- Willingness to engage in all parts of the design and documentation process
- Superior communication and organisational skills
- Experience with detailed design, or a strong desire to learn
- The ability to create and manage large-scale projects from start to completion
- Proven experience in successfully managing clients and team decisions
The good stuff...
- Competitive salary and annual pay reviews
- Annual bonus scheme
- Continual and clear progression opportunities
- Training and development opportunities
- 21 days holiday, plus all Bank Holidays
- Christmas closure period
- Monthly team lunches - bring your appetite!
- Regular team-building events
For more information about Richard Parr + Associates, please visit our website: www.richardparr.com