Chartered Building Surveyor - Trafford - £35K-£45K+ Benefits
Chartered Building Surveyor - Trafford
Salary: £35,000 - £45,000 + Benefits
My client offers a wide range of services that includes, Advisory, commercial and contract management, programme and project management and property and asset management. The company have worked with an impressive number of sectors such as University's, Leisure centres, the Army, Constable head quarters and much more. They have an ever-growing team of over 1500 and now have an amazing opportunity for a Chartered Building Surveyor to join their team around Trafford.
As a Chartered Building Surveyor your duties will include:
- Project management and delivery from inception to completion
- To Manage your own workload and schedules of work
- Be self-motivated and deliver a high quality of work
- Maintain existing and new client relationships
- Be pro-active and able to meet deadlines
- Have a flexible approach to work
To qualify for the Chartered Building Surveyor role, you will ideally have the following:
- Be able to prepare CAD plans
- Have MRICS qualification
- A minimum of 12 months commercial experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Computer literate and have knowledge in Microsoft Word and Excel
How does a competitive salary, 21 days paid holiday, a pension scheme and a car allowance sound for benefits?
For more information on the Chartered Building Surveyor vacancy please call Rima Rezwana on 0121 442 0644 for an informal chat or alternatively email - email@example.com
Commutable locations: Stockport, Rochdale, Manchester, Salford, Oldham, Bury
Skill words: Project Manager, Surveyor, Construction, Structural inspections, Valuation, Time Management, Excellent communication skills.