Part II Architectural Assistant
An opportunity has arisen for an Part II Architectural assistant to join a Top AJ100 Practice based in Reading, this role would see you working the design stages for number of retail projects.
The office is located close to the city centre of Reading and has a diverse selection of projects including mid to large scale residential developments, retail, commercial and specialist projects, like a new cinema complex. Due to a strong pipeline of projects they are currently looking to add a job running Architectural Assistant to the team.
Role & Responsibilities
- Working on early design and planning stages for a number of retail projects
- Working directly with clients
- Developing in to take a lead role in projects
Required Skills & Experience
- Part II Qualified
- A minimum of 1 years UK experience
- Skilled with the use of AutoCAD
- Experience in the Riba stages 1- 3
- Be located close to or able to relocate to the Reading area
What you get back
- A competitive salary subject to experience
- 21 days holiday plus bank holidays
- On going support to achieve part III qualification
Did you know we run a referral scheme? We’ll give you £300 worth of vouchers if you introduce us to anyone who we then successfully place in a new job role. Just send us their information and we’ll do the rest.
Terms: A candidate is deemed to have been successfully placed once they have started a new job as a result of an introduction made by Hunter Dunning and when they’ve successfully completed the probation period.
In accordance with GDPR, by applying for this position you give us your consent to process your data in-line with our Privacy and Data Protection Policies which can be read here: https://www.hunterdunning.co.uk/privacy-policy/.