Architect 5+ years experience
CREATE Design+Architecture is a vibrant multi-consultancy practice run by a professional and enthusiastic team. Our rapid and continued growth has led to new opportunities. We have a mix of project typologies, varying in size and complexity, from single houses to large mixed-use schemes. We are innovative and technologically advanced. We offer a relaxed working environment with a great package of training, mentoring and support and some highly creative design opportunities.
We are currently seeking an experienced Architect to join our growing team.
Key skills required:
- Substantial U.K. experience 5+ years
- Experience in delivering large scale mixed-use residential projects RIBA Stages 2-5
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Ability to use ArchiCad and / or Revit ideally – but training offered to the right candidate if you don’t currently possess these skills
- Ability to use NBS Specman / write specifications
- Ability to design and negotiate a scheme through the planning process, including preparation of planning design and officer meetings
- Ability to work effectively in a team and to deadlines
- Keen attention to detail
- Good knowledge and experience of UK Building Regulations and Planning Policy
- Excellent management skills for leading project and managing workload
- Friendly and personable
- ARB registered
There is an excellent career opportunity to join our team and contribute both to our projects and the business, there are excellent promotion prospects. CREATE’s mission is to deliver design excellence, provide fulfilling staff development, support our clients and to dedicate approximately 5% of our time pro-bono to charity.
Please send your CV, portfolio (5MB maximum) and a covering email.