Chartered Building Surveyor - Manchester - £45K-£55K+ Benefits
Chartered Building Surveyor - Manchester
Salary: £45,000 - £55,000 + Benefits
A leading commercial and residential building consultancy based in Manchester are currently working with us and require a Chartered Building Surveyor to join their team in Bury.
The company have been established since 1981 and have a reputable and respectable relationship with clients from all sectors. They offer a range of services including property management, valuations and surveying.
As a Chartered Building Surveyor, some of your responsibilities will be:
- Produce a range of reports such as, fire and flood damage reports, expert witness reports, valuation reports and dilapidations
- Carry out Building Surveys of high quality, ensuring that you pay attention to detail
- Produce CAD drawings
- Maintain strong relationships with clients and colleagues of all levels
- Attend weekly and monthly meeting with colleagues and clients, you will bring your business updates and progression updates to these meetings
- Keep close to tenants and landlords ensuring you cater to their needs and prepare business reports
Chartered Building Surveyor applicants must have:
- Have an MRICS Chartered qualification with 2 years PQE
- Hold a Full and clean UK Driving License
- Be computer literate and have knowledge of industry
- Have appropriate skills to be able to organise own workload and delegate to consultants
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills ensuring you always conduct yourself in a professional manner
When you are successful and in role, you will not only benefit from a competitive salary, but also car allowance, private health care, a pension scheme, 21 days holidays plus bank holidays off and much more.
For more information on the Chartered Building Surveyor vacancy please call Rima Rezwana on 0121 442 0644 for an informal chat or alternatively email -email@example.com
Commutable locations: Rochdale, Oldham, Wirral, Stockport, Manchester, Warrington
Skill words: Project Management, Project Delivery, Surveying, Construction, Structural improvements, Valuation, Time Management, Excellent communication, Chartered.