Chartered Building Surveyor - Manchester - £45K-£50K+ Benefits
Chartered Building Surveyor - Manchester
Salary: £45,000 + Benefits
Penguin are delighted to be working with an independent Building Consultancy who provide a very professional yet friendly service to commercial and residential clients across the UK. The ever-growing company are currently looking for an ambitious Chartered Building Surveyor to join their team in south Manchester.
As a Chartered Building Surveyor your key responsibilities will be:
- Carrying out high level building services for commercial and residential customers
- Ensure you keep a close connection with clients and cater to their wishes whilst maintaining a professional manner
- Have senior level input in structural engineering implying your knowledge from previous experiences
- Produce a diverse range of reports such, mortgage valuations, home buyers report and dilapidations
- Manage all projects delegated to you and ensure you have the correct resource in your team to cater to the project and complete on time
Experienced Chartered Building Surveyors will have:
- MRICS/AssocRICS Qualification with 2 years PQE
- Have excellent communication skills
- Hold a Full UK Driving License as you may be required to travel
- Able to maintain new and existing client relationships
- Have appropriate skills to bring in new business for the company
The successful Chartered Building Surveyor will benefit from a competitive salary, car allowance and up to £4000 bonus a year.
For more information on the Chartered Building Surveyor vacancy please call Rima Rezwana on 0121 442 0644 for an informal chat or alternatively email - email@example.com
Commutable locations: Rochdale, Salford, Warrington, Wigan, Bolton, Oldham
Skill words: Project Management, Project Delivery, Surveying, Construction, Structural improvements, Valuation, Time Management, Excellent communication, Time management, Chartered.