Chartered Building Surveyor - Manchester - £40K-£55K+ Bens
Chartered Building Surveyor - Manchester
Salary: £40,000 - £55,000 + Benefits
Penguin Recruitment are delighted to be working with a well-respected Building Consultancy who provide a range of services including, Commercial and Residential property management, Asset Management, Residential surveys and much more. The team in Manchester all have experience in different sectors which has allowed them to work closely with high net worth clients and create an outstanding portfolio. They are currently looking for a Chartered Building Surveyor to join their team.
Some of your daily duties as a Chartered Building Surveyor will include:
- Action exceptionally high quality of residential building services
- Carry out CAD drawings, expert witness reports, valuations, dilapidation and residential surveys
- Put through insurance claims and party wall requests
- Construction Property management of residential and commercial properties
- Maintain a very high standard of professionalism with all our clients
As a Chartered Building Surveyor, you will have:
- Display a good level of previous experience in the Building Surveying Industry
- Ideally have conducted and understand the RICS New Homebuyers Report
- A minimum of 4-5 years PQE working as a Building Surveyor for a Commercial Consultancy/Multi-Disciplinary
- Have experience of Project Management and working with relatively large developments
- Display a driven and ambitious working attitude
The company offer a competitive salary with a pension scheme and 21 days holiday.
For more information on the Chartered Building Surveyor vacancy please call Rima Rezwana on 0121 442 0644 for an informal chat or alternatively email - firstname.lastname@example.org
Commutable locations: Stockport, Rochdale, Bury, Chester, Blackburn, Bolton
Skill words: Project Management, Project Delivery, Surveying, Construction, Structural improvements, Valuation, Time Management, Excellent communication.