Part II Architectural Assistant
A Part II Architectural Assistant job in London, seeking someone with experience of luxury residential and hospitality projects and a passion for interior design.
An internationally renowned RIBA chartered practice established over 17 years ago, my client are best known for their work on some of the most prestigious residential and hospitality projects across the UK and abroad.
Specialists in both new build and refurbishments, UK commissions include; masterplanning of major estates, new residential villas and apartments and the refurbishments of grade listed I and II buildings in central London. Projects internationally include; new build hotels/resorts, residences, and masterplans of planned communities.
Role & Responsibilities
- Work through all RIBA stages of high-end residential and hospitality projects
- Development of concept designs and preparation of planning documents
- Development of detailed and technical designs
- Coordination with consultants
- Preparation of tender information and construction documentation (drawings and NBS)
- Attending site inspections
- Reporting to the Project Architect and Directors on project process
Required Skills & Experience
- A minimum of 2 years’ PQE Part II in professional practice
- A minimum of 3 years UK experience
- Experience working on high-end residential, or high-end hospitality projects within the UK
- Experience of traditional detailing
- Knowledge of Vectorworks is highly desirable
- Experience in the preparation of concept and technical designs and construction information
- A good knowledge of building regulations
- A keen interest in interior design with experience in interior architecture
- Strong presentation skills
- Site experience and experience with supply chains
- Experience in the selection and specification of products, materials and finishes
- A high level of organisation and the ability to work to strict deadlines
- Fantastic English, both written and oral
What you get back
- Annual bonus
- 20 days holiday + bank holidays
- Monthly team dinners paid for
Did you know we run a referral scheme? We’ll give you £300 worth of vouchers if you introduce us to anyone who we then successfully place in a new job role. Just send us their information and we’ll do the rest.
Terms: A candidate is deemed to have been successfully placed once they have started a new job as a result of an introduction made by Hunter Dunning and when they’ve successfully completed the probation period.