A Top AJ100 Practice are now seeking a Project Architect to work on exciting commercial projects throughout the UK!
Due to continued success, my client is now looking for a Project Architect to join their commercial team of 12, to work on some exciting projects within London and the Home Counties.
Formed in 1992, my client cares hugely about their staff and now has over 60 architectural, interior and technical staff. Working with high-profile clients, they have completed complex and challenging projects across a variety of sectors. Just last year, one of their residential projects was featured on Grand Designs!
Role & Responsibilities
- Working across all RIBA stages whilst monitoring and assisting Architectural Assistants and Architects within your team
- Reporting to a Director on your progress
- You will be working predominately commercial projects throughout the UK
- Producing detailed drawings to a high standard
- Using Revit and Microstation on a daily basis
Required Skills & Experience
- Revit or Microstation experience is essential for this position (You must have worked on live projects in practice using either one of these software’s)
- Fantastic English, both written and verbal
- Experience working on a variety of commercial project types within the UK
- Proven experience working across all RIBA stages as a Project Architect
- A minimum of three years’ post-Part 3 UK experience
What you get back
- £40,000 – £45,000 dependent on experience
- 25 days holidays + Bank holidays
- Summer & Christmas party
Did you know we run a referral scheme? We’ll give you £300 worth of vouchers if you introduce us to anyone who we then successfully place in a new job role. Just send us their information and we’ll do the rest.
Terms: A candidate is deemed to have been successfully placed once they have started a new job as a result of an introduction made by Hunter Dunning and when they’ve successfully completed the probation period.