Chartered Building Surveyor - Manchester - £45K-£50K+ Benefits
Chartered Building Surveyor - Manchester
Salary: £45,000-£50,000 + Benefits
We are delighted to be working with a large reputable Building Consultancy who provide residential and commercial services to clients across the North West. They have a professional yet friendly approach and work with clients to maximise financial returns. The organisation is currently looking for a Chartered Building Surveyor to join their team around the Manchester area.
As a Chartered Building Surveyor your daily duties will include:
- Inspect damages and loss after a flood or fire
- Pay attention to minor details whilst carrying out Building Surveys
- Stay in close communication with tenants and landlords and produce expert witness reports
- Construct valuation reports for our clients and their properties
- Organise meetings with all clients and colleagues within the business
- Produce high-quality Dilapidations and Cad drawings
Successful Chartered Building Surveyor candidates will ideally have:
- Full UK driving License as you may have to travel nationally
- MRICS Chartered Qualification with a minimum of 2 years PQE
- Fully computer literate with knowledge of industry related software
- Be able to maintain strong relationships with clients and colleagues
- Excellent spoken and written language is necessary
- Ability to organise own workload and meet deadlines
My client offers an amazing package. You will benefit from a competitive salary, private health care, a car allowance, death in service scheme, 21 days paid holiday plus bank holidays off and even a pension scheme.
For more information on the Chartered Building Surveyor vacancy please call Rima Rezwana on 0121 442 0644 for an informal chat or alternatively email -email@example.com
Commutable locations: Rochdale, Oldham, Wirral, Stockport, Manchester, Warrington
Skill words: Project Management, Project Delivery, Surveying, Construction, Structural improvements, Valuation, Time Management, Excellent communication, Chartered.