Senior Hospitality Architect (Revit)
We're once again proud to be supporting this well established and sizeable global practice which is currently looking for an experienced Architect (contract) to join the London studio and lead projects within the Hospitality Sector. The role requires an all-round ability to be able to work from concept to completion (Revit and Autocad) on large scale resort and hotel projects. The role presents an opportunity to take on projects with the world's leading hotel operators and developers working alongside a fantastic team.
The ideal candidate will be an established Architect (ARB/RIBA PIII) currently performing a role at Associate level with demonstrable experience within the Hospitality sector. You should have excellent communication, interpersonal and management skills and be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment and therefore must be able to multi-task and be able to manage changing workloads and competing demands.
- Experience in leading up-scale hotel and resort projects
- Experience in working internationally
- Experience in managing teams & client relationships
- Experience in project management including resourcing and financial controls
- Expert knowledge of AutoCAD, REVIT SketchUp, Adobe Suite, MS Office
Call Marno ASAP to learn more and apply ASAP! 02079602585